LOCK-IN your rate today!
… or scroll down for rates based on your age:
You don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow, but one thing you know for sure is that your family will probably have a hard time coming up with $10,000 on a day’s notice, if the worst was to happen .
“Yes, you can get this coverage for a parent/relative. Nobody is turned away**”
(** Ages 50-85 will be approved no matter what health conditions. Coverage will stay with you FOR LIFE)
You’re here because you care about your family. We’re here to help you provide peace of mind. In a difficult time for your loved ones, you could offer stability and comfort.
Think of those loved ones in framed pictures you proudly display around your home: Will they have to come up with large funds for unexpected expenses if the worst would happen to you? We don’t plan to go any time soon, but tomorrow is not guaranteed. Make sure your family knows you did the right thing and got your affairs in order. It’s time to take this seriously, you’re not getting any younger or healthier. If you start coverage now, you LOCK-IN the rates for LIFE, the premium will never increase for the life of the policy! If you wait, next year rates will be more expensive because you’re a year older, or you may not be as healthy as you are now. The younger and healthier you are when you start coverage, the CHEAPER your rate will be for the rest of your life.
Is it worth it?
Let’s do the math: take the case of a female non-smoker age 60, purchasing $10,000 Final expense life policy. She will pay $32/month to make sure her family will have $10,000 to use for any final expenses. There are two risks she will be facing:
- Die too soon – if our insured passes in the first 2 policy years, she may have paid 24 x $32 = $768 in premiums, but her family will receive $10,000 in a lump-sum payment at her death.
- Die too late – if our insured lives to age 85, she would have paid: (25 years x 12 months x $32) = $9600 in premiums, but her family would receive $10,000 benefit.
We compared all rates from multiple companies and have the lowest rates available!
Rates as low as $0.25 per day or $7.49 per month!*
*For example, a female age 50 can get $2,000 final expense whole life benefit (enough for a cremation funeral service) for only $7.49/month. Rates available for certain health conditions or smokers will cost more. Rate depends on your current age at the time of purchasing coverage, and will remain fixed for the lifetime of the policy.
Final expense WHOLE LIFE / Burial expense plans or Guaranteed issue plans are available – you can’t be denied no matter what your health condition. Protect your family today.
How much benefit do you need?
- $2,000 – $4,000 policy will cover cremation service. Rates from $7.49/mo.!!!*
- $8,000 – $13,000 policy will cover funeral service and burial.
- $20,000 policy will cover other end-of-life expenses and funeral.
- $25,000 or more benefit will allow you to leave a gift / donation to your chosen beneficiary. If you have any debt, mortgages or want to cover living expenses for a beneficiary, ask us about lower-cost TERM life insurance for benefits higher than $25,000.
Call us today! 321-300-1446
Open Care Seniors – National Insurance Brokerage – 4755 9th St N, Naples, FL 34103