42% of Americans over the age of 50 don’t have a final expense plan.
Would YOUR FAMILY have to struggle paying for your final expenses? Pre-plan today for just a few dollar per month, to get peace of mind.
OpenCare Final Expense Plans for Seniors
How does FINAL EXPENSE work?
- You first have to APPLY and be APPROVED by our underwriters team.
- Depending on the type of coverage you request and the current health status, you may qualify for TERM Life, Final Expense or Guaranteed Issue Whole Life.
- Coverage starts when you pay your first premium.
- You receive a policy by MAIL (or electronic copy by email).
- If a covered risk (death or terminal illness) occurs while coverage is active, the benefit amount is paid to the beneficiary. Some policies have a waiting period, so make sure to ask your agent or underwriter if you’ll have a waiting period on your policy (only if you currently have some major health issues).
Open Care Seniors Plans
Life insurance from $6.96/mo
If you’re currently between the ages 18 to 85 (coverage may be available to age 121) you may choose from one of the three options from OpenCare Senior Plans (or any combination of these): TERM LIFE (ages 18-75), GUARANTEED ISSUE LIFE (issue ages 25-85), and FINAL EXPENSE WHOLE LIFE (ages 18-85). Term coverage is temporary (10, 20 or 30 years) while the whole life (including Guaranteed Issue) is LIFETIME coverage.
Each option is available based on age, state, smoking habits and current health, but ultimately YOU CAN’T BE DENIED COVERAGE – worst case scenario even if your health is not good, you still qualify for a Guaranteed Issue plan (ages 25-85).
RATES ARE FIXED for the duration of the policy!
Open Care Seniors – National Insurance Brokerage – 4755 9th St N, Naples, FL 34103